Zephyr Cove Resort
760 U.S. Hwy. 50
Zephyr Cove (Lake Tahoe), Nevada 89448
Toll-free Phone: 800-23-TAHOE
Make sure you allow yourself plenty of time to experience this awesomely beautiful destination. In addition to our popular cruises, beach and water activities, and snowmobiling, you will find lots to do.
Zephyr Cove Resort at Lake Tahoe is the best of both worlds: the beauty of a pristine mountain lake setting combined with the thrill of new adventures. Summertime here is all about life on and near the water: amazing paddle wheeler tours to Emerald Bay, a mile of private beach, jet skis and wakeboarding on beautiful Lake Tahoe. When winter comes, this is your base camp for snowmobiling, with direct access to 25 groomed acres of terrain. With charming, historic cabins and fantastic dining come see why Zephyr Cove is the year-round destination of choice at Lake Tahoe.
Quaint shore-side Tahoe cabins, freshly prepared meals, and endless activities entice our guests to come back to Zephyr Cove Resort & Lake Tahoe Cruises year after year for their South Lake Tahoe Vacation.
• The Cabins at Zephyr Cove consist of 28 Tahoe cabins nestled in a grove of pine trees on South Lake Tahoe's spectacular shoreline, and range in size from studios and cottages to two-story chalets that can sleep up to 10 guests. One of the best places to stay is these cozy pet friendly Tahoe accommodations.
• The historic and charming Zephyr Cove Lodge offers four comfortable guest rooms that accommodate from two to six people.
For generations, visitors have found the setting and simplicity of Zephyr Cove Resort & Lake Tahoe Cruises a refreshing alternative to the densely developed areas of South Lake Tahoe – the perfect hub for launching all your South Lake Tahoe activities and adventures.
At Zephyr Cove Resort & Lake Tahoe Cruises, you will be just steps from:
• The Zephyr Cove Restaurant - serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
• The Sunset Bar & Grille - serving beverages and pub fare snacks.
• Our Zephyr Cove Coffee Bar - serving fresh Starbucks coffee daily.
• Our Gift Shop & General Store - offering a variety of shopping items.
• The check-in desk for the Zephyr Cove Snowmobile Center.
• Instant access to our terrific variety of year round Lake Tahoe Cruises.
If roughing the great outdoors is more your thing, then you will want to check out our recently renovated RV Park & Campground. It is located across the street from the Zephyr Cove Resort entrance and offers all the services and amenities you have come to expect.
Regardless of your lodging or activity preference, when you stay at Zephyr Cove Resort you are right in the middle of it all – yet hidden away in your own private abode.
View Website Or call: 800-23-TAHOE