Events and Shows
Las Vegas - Interactive Zelzah Shrine Circus
- Jan 10, 2013 - Jan 13, 2013
- Phone: 702.365.7469
International performers from more than 15 countries will dazzle during the 2013 Zelzah Shrine Circus, coming to the Orleans Arena for seven shows January 10-13.
The theme of this year’s Shrine Circus is Broadway and will include an original score, new costumes and thrilling feats. Acts scheduled to appear are:
- Daniel Raffo, World Renowned Tiger Trainer. Raffo’s bevy of beautiful Bengal big cats come direct from Argentina.
- Andrea and Lluvia, Courageous and Indescribable. This daring duo hangs by their hair high above the arena while spinning at dangerous speeds and juggling flaming batons.
- Priceless Pachyderms, trained by Larry Carden. Dancing elephants perform precision feats to a Broadway-themed original score.
- Everyone’s favorite clown, Johnny, and his surprising side kick Baby Pach. Watch Johnny clown around with his “toy.”
- Oodles of Poodles. Clever canines cavorting on a challenge course.
- Hernando and Marius, Motorcycle Madness. Not for the faint of heart, Hernando and Marius take motocross to new heights, combining dangerous daredevils and a delicate incline wire.
Show times are: January 10, 7 p.m.; January 11, 8 p.m.; January 12, 11 a.m., 3:30 p.m. and 8 p.m.; and January 13, 1:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. Attendees are welcomed into all three rings of the circus for the pre-party one hour prior to show times to meet performers, ride the elephants and clown around.
General admission tickets are $14 for children 12 and under, and $18 for adults. Reserved seating is available for $27 or $45. Children 2 and under are free but must sit in a parent’s lap in reserved seating. Tickets can be purchased by calling the Orleans Arena Box Office at 702.284.7777 or by visiting www.orleansarena.com.