Las Vegas - Million Dollar Quartet at Harrah’sAdd to my Trip Planner
Dec 14, 2013 - May 5, 2014
The Tony® Award Winning musical, MILLION DOLLAR QUARTET is set on December 4, 1956, when an extraordinary twist of fate brought Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins and Elvis Presley together. MILLION DOLLAR QUARTET brings that legendary December night to life with an irresistible tale of broken promises, secrets, betrayal and celebrations that is both poignant and funny. Relive the era with the smash-hit sensation featuring an incredible score of rock ‘n’ roll, gospel, R&B and country hits, performed live onstage by world-class actors and musicians. Showcased hit songs include: “Blue Suede Shoes,” “Fever,” “Walk the Line,” “Sixteen Tons,” “Who Do You Love?,” “Great Balls of Fire,” “Folsom Prison Blues,” “Whole Lotta Shakin’ Goin’ On,” “Hound Dog,” and more.
• Monday 7:00pm
• Tuesday 5:30pm & 8:00pm
• Wednesday 7:00pm
• Thursday 5:30pm & 8:00pm
• Friday 7:00pm
• Saturday DARK
• Sunday 7:00pm
• Orchestra & Front Booths $96.40 inclusive
• Tables & Rear Booths $71.20 inclusive
Schedule and rates subject to change. Management reserves all rights.
• Group discounts are offered for parties of 10 or more; please contact us for detailed pricing information and options
• Million Dollar Quartet guests must be at least 5 years old to attend
• Million Dollar Quartet theater capacity – 546
• Buyout and private performances available
Places to Stay
Find Nevada Hotels, Motels, Bed & Breakfasts, and RV Parks.
Things To Do
Find Things to Do in nearby cities !