Las Vegas - Rock of Ages at the VenetianAdd to my Trip Planner
Dec 3, 2013 - Aug 31, 2014
ROCK OF AGES the “insanely fun” (Time Out New York) worldwide smash hit that features a raucous mix of 28 eyebrow-scorching tunes, will begin performances at The Venetian mid-December. Set in L.A.’s infamous Sunset Strip in 1987, ”Rock of Ages” tells the story of Drew, a boy from South Detroit and Sherrie, a small-town girl, both in L.A. to chase their dreams of making it big and falling in love. ROCK OF AGES takes you back to the times of big bands with big egos playing big guitar solos and sporting even bigger hair! This hilarious, feel-good love story celebrates the great rock songs of the ‘80s including such sing-out-loud songs as "Every Rose Has Its Thorn," "I Wanna Know What Love Is," "Here I Go Again," "Don't Stop Believin’" and more.
• Monday DARK
• Tuesday 8:00pm
• Wednesday 8:00pm
• Thursday 8:00pm
• Friday 8:00pm
• Saturday 7:00pm & 10:00pm
• Sunday 8:00pm
• Rockstar Seating (premium seating) $167.00 inclusive
• Front Orchestra $134.00 inclusive
• Rear Orchestra & Front Side Orchestra $101.00 inclusive
• Rear Side Orchestra $69.00 inclusive
Schedule and rates subject to change. Management reserves all rights.
• Group discounts are offered for parties of 10 or more; please contact us for detailed pricing information and options
• Rock of Ages is not recommended for guests under 14; must be at least 5 years old to attend
• Rock of Ages theater capacity – 1765
• Buyout and private performances available
The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
3355 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Places to Stay
Find Nevada Hotels, Motels, Bed & Breakfasts, and RV Parks.
Things To Do
Find Things to Do in nearby cities !