Reno’s oldest and most beloved RV park is located on the banks of the Truckee River, less than 5 minutes from downtown Reno. Family-owned and operated since it first opened in 1927, Chism’s RV & Trailer Park is nestled on 10 acres in west Reno under a canopy of more than 200 mature elm trees, providing a uniquely peaceful, serene atmosphere that you can’t get anywhere else.
• Daily, weekly and monthly rates
• Large grass picnic area with barbecues
• Full restroom, shower and laundry facilities
• Extended Cable
• Free Wi-Fi
• Walking paths and scenic views
• Maintenance staff on-site
• Friendly, helpful staff
Click below to confirm your account deletion.
You can consider this itinerary history.
Your next adventure is only a few clicks away. Log in or create your account to start exploring.
My Nevada Login