“R” Place RV ParkAdd to my Trip Planner
6799 South U.S. Hwy. 93, Ash Springs
Types: RV Parks
Lincoln County will be a total surprise for you. What a find! It is “REAL SIMPLICITY” and the authentic old west you saw in cowboy movies as a child where the bad guys hid out in the caves and canyons and the wild mustangs ran free.
Lincoln County Highlights:
• Located less than 2 hours from Las Vegas and Ely, Nevada
• Just 2 hours west of Cedar City and St. George, Utah
• Ideal place for historical tours and museums
• Hands on recreation with 6 state parks and the Pahranagat National Wildlife Refuge
• Desert golf to PGA golf
• Hiking and mountain climbing
• Bird watching
• Off the road discoveries, ancient rock painting and prehistoric collections
37-RV pull-thru spaces with full hook-ups.
Places to Stay
Find Nevada Hotels, Motels, Bed & Breakfasts, and RV Parks.
Things To Do
Find Things to Do in nearby cities !