Rivers Edge RV ParkAdd to my Trip Planner
1405 South Rock Blvd.
Types: RV Parks
Nestled on the banks of the majestic Truckee River where just a stone’s throw from the park you’ll find fabulous fishing.
Location is one of our most important features.
While providing a country atmosphere, your hosts take great pride in the meticulous cleanliness of the park and its facilities.
• 164 Full Hookups including 98 Pull-Thrus
• Easy Access to I-80 and 395
• Mature Shade Trees
• Clean Restrooms and Showers
• Sparkling Laundry Room
• Member of the Good Sam Club
• Rated Excellent by AAA
• Pet Walk
• Free Casino Packages
• Free Coffee with your Hosts
• Propane, Ice and Soft Drink Sales
• Ice Cream & Candy
• Dump Station
• Swimming Pool
• Bike or Walk the paved path along the River
• Picnic in the adjacent City Park
Places to Stay
Find Nevada Hotels, Motels, Bed & Breakfasts, and RV Parks.
Things To Do
Find Things to Do in nearby cities !
THINGS TO DO IN
Hidden Valley Country Club
Tucked into the secluded and picturesque Hidden Valley community of southeast Reno, the private Hidden Valley Country Club ...Add to my Trip Planner
Mount Rose Wilderness Area
Panoramic views of the Lake Tahoe, the Truckee Meadows and the Carson Valley await.Add to my Trip Planner
Visitors to Reno can enjoy the excitement of minor league baseball.Add to my Trip Planner