The M Resort Spa & Casino Las VegasAdd to my Trip Planner
12300 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
The visionaries who ignited Las Vegas’ current run as a culinary paradise by introducing the city’s first celebrity chef have conceived a resort destination that will stand apart from other Las Vegas resort casinos. With its non-reflective floor to ceiling windows, inimitable open-air environment, and breathtaking piazza waterfall feature, the M Resort is changing the face of Las Vegas.
An unmatched combination of world-class amenities:
• Situated on over 90 acres on the southern end of the Las Vegas Strip
• Striking hotel tower with 390 resort rooms and suites with floor to ceiling windows
• 100,000 square foot Villaggio Del Sole Pool and Entertainment Piazza including dining and entertainment terraces, the Villaggio Bar and a wine cellar
• Over 92,000 square feet of gaming
• Nine dining outlets including a tower restaurant and lounge
• Five destination bars and lounges including the signature hot spot M Bar
• 23,000 square foot spa, salon and exercise area
• More than 60,000 square feet of meeting and conference space
Places to Stay
Find Nevada Hotels, Motels, Bed & Breakfasts, and RV Parks.
Things To Do
Find Things to Do in nearby cities !
THINGS TO DO IN
River Mountains Loop Trail
Much of this trail that will ultimately connect Lake Mead National Recreation Area, Hoover Dam, Boulder City, Henderson ...Add to my Trip Planner
The District At Green Valley Ranch
The District at Green Valley Ranch is a mix of restaurants, specialty shops, office space and luxury lofts. ...Add to my Trip Planner
Acacia Demonstration Gardens
The Acacia Demonstration Gardens, a unique feature of the City of Henderson's Acacia Park, offers visitors a ...Add to my Trip Planner