The M Resort Spa & Casino Las VegasAdd to my Trip Planner
12300 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
The visionaries who ignited Las Vegas’ current run as a culinary paradise by introducing the city’s first celebrity chef have conceived a resort destination that will stand apart from other Las Vegas resort casinos. With its non-reflective floor to ceiling windows, inimitable open-air environment, and breathtaking piazza waterfall feature, the M Resort is changing the face of Las Vegas.
An unmatched combination of world-class amenities:
• Situated on over 90 acres on the southern end of the Las Vegas Strip
• Striking hotel tower with 390 resort rooms and suites with floor to ceiling windows
• 100,000 square foot Villaggio Del Sole Pool and Entertainment Piazza including dining and entertainment terraces, the Villaggio Bar and a wine cellar
• Over 92,000 square feet of gaming
• Nine dining outlets including a tower restaurant and lounge
• Five destination bars and lounges including the signature hot spot M Bar
• 23,000 square foot spa, salon and exercise area
• More than 60,000 square feet of meeting and conference space
Places to Stay
Find Nevada Hotels, Motels, Bed & Breakfasts, and RV Parks.
Things To Do
Find Things to Do in nearby cities !
THINGS TO DO IN
History & Culture
Clark County Museum (Henderson)
The Clark County Museum shares the colorful history of Las Vegas and its surrounding communities with a range ...Add to my Trip Planner
Acacia Demonstration Gardens
The Acacia Demonstration Gardens, a unique feature of the City of Henderson's Acacia Park, offers visitors a ...Add to my Trip Planner
The Spa at Green Valley Ranch
World-class services await you with a variety of signature treatments and packages specially designed to reconnect your mind, ...Add to my Trip Planner
History & Culture
Southern Nevada Sports Hall of Fame
Nonprofit organization committed to recognizing the outstanding achievements by southern Nevada athletes in the world of sports and ...Add to my Trip Planner