The M Resort Spa & Casino Las VegasAdd to my Trip Planner
12300 Las Vegas Blvd. S.
The visionaries who ignited Las Vegas’ current run as a culinary paradise by introducing the city’s first celebrity chef have conceived a resort destination that will stand apart from other Las Vegas resort casinos. With its non-reflective floor to ceiling windows, inimitable open-air environment, and breathtaking piazza waterfall feature, the M Resort is changing the face of Las Vegas.
An unmatched combination of world-class amenities:
• Situated on over 90 acres on the southern end of the Las Vegas Strip
• Striking hotel tower with 390 resort rooms and suites with floor to ceiling windows
• 100,000 square foot Villaggio Del Sole Pool and Entertainment Piazza including dining and entertainment terraces, the Villaggio Bar and a wine cellar
• Over 92,000 square feet of gaming
• Nine dining outlets including a tower restaurant and lounge
• Five destination bars and lounges including the signature hot spot M Bar
• 23,000 square foot spa, salon and exercise area
• More than 60,000 square feet of meeting and conference space
Places to Stay
Find Nevada Hotels, Motels, Bed & Breakfasts, and RV Parks.
Things To Do
Find Things to Do in nearby cities !
THINGS TO DO IN
Sky Combat Ace
Pair up with a fighter pilot to learn the art of basic fighter maneuvering.Add to my Trip Planner
Tours of Distinction
Offers scheduled day-trip tours to areas surrounding Las Vegas, and overnight stays to Reno and Ely.Add to my Trip Planner
The District At Green Valley Ranch
The District at Green Valley Ranch is a mix of restaurants, specialty shops, office space and luxury lofts. ...Add to my Trip Planner
The Spa at Green Valley Ranch
World-class services await you with a variety of signature treatments and packages specially designed to reconnect your mind, ...Add to my Trip Planner