Las Vegas Ski and Snowboard ResortAdd to my Trip Planner
6725 Lee Canyon Rd
Las Vegas , 89124
Locals and visitors to Las Vegas are likely to find just about everything in the fabulous 24-hour town. And for those willing to venture about 45 minutes away from the Strip, that includes great skiing and snowboarding. The Las Vegas Ski & Snowboard Resort is located in the Lee Canyon area of Mount Charleston and has the distinction of being the only ski resort in southern Nevada.
The Las Vegas Ski & Snowboard Resort sits at a base elevation of 8,510 feet. Chair one takes skiers and snowboarders to an elevation of 9,310 feet, and chair two climbs an additional 60 feet. The mountain has an average annual snowfall of 120 inches, but the resort’s snowmaking capabilities cover three-quarters of the terrain. Visitors to the Las Vegas Ski & Snowboard Resort will find 11 trails, with 80 percent designated for intermediate to advanced skiers and riders. The remaining 20 percent is for beginners. Other features at the resort include the Darkside Terrain Park, which is filled with ever-changing rails and table-top jumps, and a 500-foot intermediate half-pipe. Two double chairs, one triple chair and one surface lift provide access to the resort’s various trails and terrain.
The mountain offers children and adults excellent instruction in both skiing and snowboarding. Adults can perfect their skills at the resort’s nationally accredited ski and board school, while Snow Kids is designed to introduce children aged four to 12 to both skiing and snowboarding. Other amenities at the Las Vegas Ski & Snowboard Resort include a cozy base lodge with such features as a café, outdoor mesquite-fired grill and bar, plus sports and rental shops. For tourists escaping Las Vegas for a morning on the slopes, the resort wisely rents both equipment and clothing.
Places to Stay
Find Nevada Hotels, Motels, Bed & Breakfasts, and RV Parks.
Things To Do
Find Things to Do in nearby cities !
Packages & DealsMore
From $235per night